The Request – How it works:
Landon’s Light Foundation wants to be the light that brightens the path for others. The foundation shines bright and spreads kindness by granting a miracle moment valued up to $1,500 or financial assistance up to $750 for kids fighting a serious medical condition such as cancer. Anyone can refer a child to Landon’s Light Foundation including medical professionals, friends, parents or legal guardians. The more detail you provide on your form, the faster we can process your application. Please include additional information that may be helpful for the child’s miracle moment. A miracle moment can take up to three (3) months to process depending on the request.
Examples of miracle moments may include: a family weekend getaway, sporting event experience, bedroom makeover, local shopping spree, iPad, gaming system – the list is endless!
Who is Eligible for a Miracle Moment or Financial Assistance?
- A child:
- 18 years old or under, and
- Diagnosed with a malignant cancer and/or critical condition having a progressive or deteriorating impact and either
- Receives treatment at Roger Maris Cancer Center, Fargo, ND, Sanford Medical Center, Fargo, ND or Essentia Health, Fargo, ND or
- Resides within 75 miles of the Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo Community
- If the child is receiving or has received support from another organization, this does not preclude them from being approved for a Miracle Moment.
- Landon’s Light Foundation is not deemed a wish granting organization.
- For ﬁnancial assistance, a bill must be submitted, and Landon’s Light Foundation will pay it directly up to $750.
When will I hear from Landon’s Light Foundation?
After we receive the submission, a Landon’s Light representative will be in touch with the family within 30 business days to discuss the application.
*A Miracle Moment can take up to three (3) months to process depending on the request. Please include as much detail as possible on the referral.
Our vision is to Be the Light and Spread Kindness. We look forward to providing a small piece of hope, joy, compassion and comfort to the families during their time of hardship. We look forward to receiving your application.
Landon’s Light Foundation